Remember that one teacher who truly invested in you? Maybe they encouraged you to reach your full potential, helped you through a rough time, or inspired you to be a better person? And, because of their actions years ago, you now have a genuine, heartfelt appreciation for them and the role they played in your life.
It is because of this experience that we can truly treasure the teachers who love our children. Let’s reach out to the ones who invest their time and energy into our children 9 months out of the year. Who knows? The wisdom and love passed down by these individuals may impact our kids for years to come.
Here are 6 “awesome” teacher gift ideas to help you show how much you truly appreciate their efforts:
- Handwritten Thank You Card - Write a personalized note to express your appreciation. Let your child’s teacher know that you are thanking the Lord for them.
- An Inspirational Tumbler – Fill a tumbler with candies along with a fun note. For example, if you fill it with Mounds chocolate bars and Smarties, you could write a little note that reads, “Thank you for making school mounds of fun and turning us into smarties.”
- Loved Bracelet - We all know it takes a big heart to shape little minds. Let them know what a wonderful blessing they’ve been in your child’s life with this beautiful bracelet – perfect for everyday.
- Rest Reed Diffuser - Our new Reed Diffusers are perfect for classrooms for simple and effortless fragrance. No flames or battery needed for this lovely scent. Each diffuser includes 10 bamboo reeds, bottle of fragrance, and a funnel for filling the glass diffuser bottle. This diffuser smells of Lavender Vanilla, and says ‘God gives rest to His loved ones. Psalm 127:2.‘ Add a note that says, “Thank you for all you do – hope this helps you rest after a long day!”
- Summer Relaxation Kit – Give your child’s teacher the tools to unwind after a long day at school. Fill an inspirational tote bag with a new journal, an inspirational lettering book, and a great read.
- Notes & Memo Pads - We have lots of different designs of correspondence cards, memo and pen sets, note cards, and sticky memo pads - all detailed with meaningful Scripture and inspirational messages. Pick up one of these, and attach a sweet note that reads, “Take note. I think you’re awesome!”
With gifts like these, it’s easy to bless and thank the teachers in your life!