Who doesn’t love charcuterie?! It’s all the rage right now, and for good reason! Perfect for parties and gatherings of all sizes, beautiful to display, fun, and delicious to eat. And the very start of spring is a great time to pull out your serving trays, load them up with all the goodies, and invite a few friends over to catch up.
Our friend Nancy C. has some inspiration for your charcuterie boards, along with the perfect Mary & Martha pieces to use!
CHARCUTERIE SNACK BOARD
DOWNLOAD THE FREE RECIPE CARD HERE!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: none
Makes about 8 servings.
- 2 kinds of cheese, sliced
- Crackers or baguette slices
- 6 to 7 types of fruit and vegetables, (e.g., grapes, strawberries, sliced oranges, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, olives, baby carrots)
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. of dried apricots or other dried fruit
- 1 1/2 cups nuts (e.g., mixed nuts, almonds, or cashews)
- 1 or 2 kinds of dip (e.g., Ranch dip, hummus, or fruit dip)
- Optional: salami or smoked sausage slices
- Line your charcuterie board with wax paper liner or parchment paper.
- Fill a small bowl with dip and place it on the board in the center or slightly off-center.
- Arrange the rest of the snack items around the small bowl of dip in sections, starting from the bowl to the edge of the board, like a sun ray. Or have fun creating your own unique arrangement!
- Use extra bowls or plates, if needed, for any different dips or snack items, and place them next to your charcuterie board.
NOTES: The Table Talk Wax Paper Liners work great for lining your charcuterie board. Also, the Celebration Melamine Set comes in handy for serving additional items.
To get the beautiful look above, use our Table Talk Charcuterie Board Set! Complete the look by serving additional dips and goodies in our Grace & Gratitude Dip Bowls.