Spring is finally here, and nothing sounds more refreshing than a delicious, hearty salad. This Cobb salad will delight your family as a main course, with flavor galore in every bite.
Bonus: it’s easy.
Thanks for Nancy C. for making this and sharing such beautiful photography!
Easy Cobb Salad by Nancy C.
Prep time: 45 minutes
Baked time: None
Serving size: 4-6 servings
- 7 to 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce or mixed greens
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 3/4 cups)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (try saying that 5 times fast!)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Your favorite dressing
To save time in making the salad, cook your bacon and chicken ahead of time—you can also use leftover or rotisserie chicken.
In a large salad bowl, arrange the chopped romaine lettuce or mixed salad greens in an even layer.
Top greens with the crumbled bacon, hard-boiled eggs, chopped chicken, cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, crumbled blue cheese, and diced red onion, arranging these ingredients in rows.
Serve in small salad bowls with your favorite salad dressing or vinaigrette (Ranch or Italian dressings, or Balsamic Vinaigrette are good options).