We couldn’t be more excited for April this year! Spring is showing full force in Arkansas, with blossoms and greenery making their appearances, and the weather is just right for inviting a friend on the porch for a cup of hot tea.
That’s why we love this recipe, submitted to us from Mary & Martha Consultant Gwendolyn Meyers. Easy to make and store, this tea can be shared with a friend on the patio while enjoying the beauty of Spring. Gwendolyn shares, “This is a recipe from one of my customers, Louise Otte. It is called ‘Friendship Spiced Tea.’ I thought it would be perfect to store in a Fresh Joy™ Canister!” We couldn’t agree more, Gwendolyn!
Friendship Spiced Tea, Submitted by Gwendolyn Meyers
Prep: 10 minutes
- 4 cups Tang orange powdered drink mix
- 1 cup Country Time Lemonade powdered drink mix
- 1 cup powdered instant unsweetened iced tea
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and blend together well.
- Store the spiced tea mix into a covered container (like the small Fresh Joy™ Canister).
- To serve, add 2 to 3 teaspoons of the mix (or more or less, to taste) with 2 cup of boiling water in a mug. Stir until dissolved.
- Recipe can be halved to make a smaller amount.
Thanks again to Gwendolyn and Louise for sharing this delightful drink with us!
Featured products to shop for with your Consultant: Fresh Joy™ Canisters (Small, Medium, Large), Enjoy Life Lazy Susan