Does anything scream SUMMER like a blueberry muffin?? Bursting with fresh berries, both sweet and tart in one bite, and maybe with a melting slab of butter dripping down the side? Oh my, what a wonderful reason to invite friends over for brunch!
Our friend Nancy is at it again with a fabulous addition to this summer staple. Print your free recipe card, brew the coffee, and text a friend to swing by for a sweet start to a summer day!
Read on for the recipe + styling tips for this beautiful spread!
BLUEBERRY CHIP MUFFINS
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
Makes 12 muffins.
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp. half & half
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners; set aside.
- Blend flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix the oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a small bowl, then mix in the half & half. Pour into the flour mixture and mix everything together until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and white chocolate chips, mixing them into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake at 350 ̊F for 23 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
NOTE: You can substitute milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips for the white chocolate chips.
To get the styled look Nancy created here, use our Grateful and Thankful 2-Tier Stand — and it’s on special right now! Complete the look by setting out our Simply Elegant Sugar & Creamer, pouring hot coffee into a pair of Grace & Gratitude Heirloom Mugs, and using the Grace & Gratitude Accent Plates to serve. Finish the spread by setting out extra berries in a Grace & Gratitude Dip Bowl, add our Thankful Napkins, and voila! You’re ready for a beautiful brunch!