We’re finally to summer! So many memories await us as we get ready to embark on summer break: vacations with the fam… hikes in the woods… adventures to the park… picnics by the lake… school is behind us and we have time to breathe as a family.
To get in the summer vacay spirit, make this delicious veggie crescent pizza from our friend Nancy! It’s fresh, it’s light, and it’s simple to put together. Bonus, this can totally be made together in the kitchen if you want the kids to help you!
Thank you again to Nancy C. for cooking this for us!
Veggie Crescent Pizza Recipe
DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE CARD HERE!
Prep Time: 40 min
Bake Time: 13-15 min
- 2 (8-oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1-oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Have a 10×15″ rimmed pan ready to use.
- Unroll the 2 cans of crescent roll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the 10×15″ pan to form a crust. Bake at 375 degrees F for 13-15 minutes or until golden. Cool completely (or for at least 30 minutes).
- While crust is baking and cooling, chop the veggies and make the cream cheese filling. To make the filling, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing mix together in a small bowl; set aside.
- When crust has cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over it, then top with the broccoli, cucumber, tomato, carrots, and green onion. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over everything. Chill for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares and serve on a platter!
Leave a comment and let us know how much you loved this refreshing summer recipe!